Monday, September 27, 2010

Can Toyota Tacoma Pull Horse Trailer?

........ and I finally agreed to make a new post!

And so, I finally decided to write a new post, and I must say that it is almost as was for the first time I lost the habit ......... after nearly three months, I understand true?

Well I do not vanish more and go straight to show the newcomer, a doll named Marleen that the Pasión for fashion, in his presentation today and wanted to look like a real superstar

But as he likes to do the mysterious .......... by Marleen you, we appreciate your already wonderful clothes and accessories now come out and so my friends can finally meet you

Finally! and yes, I must say you really are ............. spectacular look with this gold, but perhaps find it more appropriate for red carpet at a party or billionaire, is not that you have a dress more suitable for a rainy Monday?? yes, quiet please come ..................

siiiiiiiiiiiiii beautiful with this complete collection of Céline pret a porter Fall Winter 2010/11,
and as you see does not miss anything, the stock market and heeled boots dorato tutto Céline !!!!

ma questo è solo un assaggino , Marleen da buona fashionista ha un guardaroba enorme, se volete scoprirlo e conoscere le cose per cui va matta non perdetevi i prossimi post!!!!

buona settimana a tutte!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment