Monday, September 6, 2010

Is It Legal Valium Bali

ACQUISTIIIIIII

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!! Inviato ordine!
Sono stata indecisissima fino all'ultimo se comprare la meravigliosa Big Shot ... ma alla
fine ho ceduto!!!
Anche perchè ho pensato che obbiettivamente mi avrebbe facilitato il lavoro! Fare spille con i fiori sarà molto più veloce in questa way, do not you??
For now, I bought it only two punches, one with the snowflakes (and those with cabbage I cut them from me XD) to make the decorations above the windows and a punch with three different tii flower to assemble! To do as many different decorations spilleeeeee! ^ ^
Whenever I get the chance I'll buy more! For today I have already spent enough! If
then I think I make purchases for the polymer clay I fear for my finances, but infuse the market and stand at the shop waiting for me! ;)
's all a great investment!
If any of you have already tried this amacchina let me know! Even where you buy usually dies for example!
Grazie ;)
Un bacione e buon Giornata!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment